Saturday, August 20, 2016

Trying this again.....

Hello All!

Yes, I know I know....it's been over 2 years since I posted here.  Life has been going on, and life has been crazy at times.  There's no way I could even begin to summarize everything that's gone on in the last two years.   Here are a couple of highlights:

  • I, rather quickly, found another job after the I and my co-workers were laid off from where I was working two years ago.  I love my job (most days)!
  • Wolf is still here - YAY!!!!!
  • Been doing some camping in the summers
  • Still doing cake decorating - mostly for family, friends and friend's kids
  • Still bike riding, though not as much as I was (need to get back in to it)
  • Bought a new car last year!  LOVE it!!!!

That's about all I can think of right now.   I'm going to try posting here every few days and such, we'll see how it goes!

~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment