Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My new car!!!

I can't believe it's been so long...but a little over a year ago I bought a new car!!!!!   It's no coincidence that this happened the same time I was hired permanently at the temp job I was at!   I literally bought the car the SAME day I signed the offer letter!!

I did a lot of research before hand and new what I wanted.  I loved (and still do) my Element...but it was getting as expensive to repair as a new car payment would be.  I am sad the Element is gone, however, a gentleman down the street from me ended up buying it, so I can 'visit' it when I drive by his house, lol!!

So what did I end up getting??????



A2015 Honda Pilot!!!!    Blue, of course!!!!!



I absolutely love it!!!!!   I've had it just over a year.



~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment