Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pancakes.....glorious pancakes!!!!

Have I mentioned that I like breakfast....no matter the time of day? Well....like might not be a strong enough word.  I LOVE breakfast!

The other day I decided I wanted pancakes for dinner.  Only problem was that we were out of Bisquick (which is my preferred pancake mix)...and I also wanted to ride my bike after work.  So, like I did last week, I combined the two and rode my bike to the store again after work.  I got Bisquick, blueberries, grapes (on sale!), maple syrup (left my open one at Wolf's over the weekend - oops) and a few other things (that I don't remember right now, lol).  

The chain, once again, came off the front gear-set while riding home.  Thanks to the guy on Saturday, I knew exactly how to put it back!

Got home, and decided blueberry pancakes would be awesome.  So I mixed them up and cooked them in the frying pan with some olive oil.  Alas, I ate them so fast there were no pics taken of them!  Believe me though, they were out of this world!!!!!

~Chelle


1 comment:

  1. Brinner is probably my favorite time to have pancakes. :-)

    ReplyDelete