Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cell Phone Update

Well, the phone was delivered last week (Thursday) and I (amazingly) had no issues with charging and activating it.  I chose not to back everything up from the old phone and instead put back onto the new phone only those things I wanted from the old one.  It wasn't so bad, and by Friday afternoon only had my calendar and contacts to finish.

Those I finished on Saturday morning while waiting for my car to be fixed. 

I love the phone!  I did run into a little aggravation last night though...............  When my old phone was plugged into the computer via USB, it acted as a Mass Storage Device, and I was able to view the thumbnails of my phone pictures on my computer.  Not so with the Galaxy S3.  I searched in vain for a solution, and the only one I found was to root the phone.  No thanks - I like my phone and don't wish to chance bricking it.

Oh well....I'll figure out a work around, but I was pretty pissed last night.

~Chelle

1 comment:

  1. Pissed might be an understatement! I understand your aggrevation though. :-)

    ReplyDelete