Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dutch Oven Accessories

Saw these last night at Bed Bath & Beyond, but my 20% coupon was home!  So, I reserved them today and picked them up after work!!!

What more could you need for cooking in a dutch oven?!?!

Aren't they AWESOME!!!!  They are the new utensils for my Dutch Oven!!!!  

I was going to look through my camping stuff to see if I had stainless steel tools (good chance I don't), then decided that if I'm going to cook with this even when not camping, I don't want to keep "stealing" the camping utensils and then end up not returning them and being without them on a trip.

They were $10, so with my coupon they were $8!!  Not bad for 5 pieces!!!


I'm actually planning to cook a few things this weekend with the dutch oven, so hopefully I'll remember to take pictures for you!


~Chelle  *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment