Thursday, May 1, 2014

Epcot Food & Wine Festival

Every year, in the fall, Epcot hosts the International Food & Wine Festival.  A whole bunch of food/drink kiosks are set up around Epcot's World Showcase.  These kiosks are all from different countries, and not necessarily those found in the World Showcase.  I have never been to Disney during this event, but Wolf and I will be there this September and I'm so excited!!!  Our plan is to snack our way through lunch that day!
How fun does this look?!?!?!?!

I did some looking online and was able to find the menus from the kiosks/countries that were there last year (2013).  The items/countries may change for 2014 but this will give you (and me!) an idea of all the great offerings!  The Festival starts September 19th, so I would think that the menus will be out about then, then the real planning of what to eat can begin!!! 

Here's the link to where I got the pictures, in case you can't read the food items!









Poland had to be different :P







No comments:

Post a Comment