Monday, May 5, 2014

Disney "Home" away from Home

I thought I'd show everyone where we're staying for our trip in September!  I'm so excited!!!

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside (POR) and there is so much at the resort it's incredible!  There are nightly movies on the grass, the main pool is on an island in the middle of the resort, there's a boat that you can take to Downtown Disney (and a bus, the boat is cool), you can rent Surrey bikes by the half hour to ride around the resort, there are Carriage Rides around the resort, I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out because there's just so much!

They rent 2 and 4 person Surrey bikes.  Here's what the 2-person Surrey bike looks like:
Isn't it so cute!!!!  I can't wait for Wolf and I to ride it!

Here's the map of our resort!  It looks pretty big, but it's not as overwhelming as it might seem!


I can't wait!!!  Only 147 days!

~Chelle  *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment