Monday, May 5, 2014

Biking Attire

I was talking with some co-workers about what I wear when biking and found some pictures of my sneakers (recent) and of me all decked out (almost two years old) in my riding gear.  So, I thought I'd share them with you!

I absolutely LOVE my sneakers!  So much that I bought two pairs!  They are Clima-Cool sneakers from Adidas.  They are great!  A problem I had when I first started riding was my feet getting too hot in the summer while riding.  I did some research and found that these allow the air to flow through the sneakers, keeping my feet from overheating!  I love the crazy colors :)



Here is me from 2012 while riding the Cape Cod Rail Trail.  This was in Chatham, approx. 10-15m of riding by this point.  I have new, better fitting gloves (that also match my bike!), and a new phone, but the rest is the same.  I didn't realize until I looked at this picture that my tank top matched my helmet, lol!



~Chelle  *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment