Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New Riding gear?

So, while perusing Facebook last night I came across a post from a friend of mine that does Tri-Athlon's (I think one so far...but that counts!!!) and who also happens to be a decorator too!  She posted pictures of cupcake-themed bike shorts and jersey (thinking now...they were probably tri-shorts and jersey....).  They were so adorable!!!  I immediately went to check out the website she got them from.

I might have to buy matching riding gear for my Century in September!
(does this REALLY surprise anyone that knows me?!?!?!)

The site is www.scudopro.com, and the prices are VERY reasonable!  They even have bib shorts for women at a decent price too!  All bike shorts can be ordered as shorts or bib shorts which I think is pretty cool.  I like bib shorts but have not bought any yet because they are usually $100+ and I'm not ready to pay that yet.  These are about $60 and totally affordable and justifiable for me!

I took a look around the website and found some cute ones that I like - one even matches my bike!!!

The jersey's can be ordered in short sleeve, long sleeve or sleeveless.  I think I like the sleeveless ones, since I like to wear a snug fitting short sleeve shirt underneath.  The shorts can be ordered in either regular short or bib shorts.  It seems like everything can be ordered in men's, women's or youth; and sizes from XS to 4XL!  There's a sizing chart so you can figure out which size to order too.

Here is the cupcake one that my friend owns:
Isn't it awesome!!!!!


Here's the one that I found that matches my bike!  I just might need this one for my Century!
You can see the regular shorts vs the bib shorts...bib shorts don't slide down!


I also came across some "Keep Calm" varieties.  I love all the "Keep Calm" stuff that you see around and these are pretty cool.  I might have to get one of these also.  They come in a ton of colors, and you can get matching shorts in the same solid color also!

The different Keep Calm jersey's that I like (with matching shorts):


Here are all the different colors the jersey's and shorts can be ordered in:

Aren't the colors awesome!  I might have to get one of the blue shades, even though the purple matches my bike - I LOVE blue!!!!!!  Or red - Mickey Mouse!!!


Before I buy any of this, I need to have the money to pay the rest of my Disney trip, haha!

~Chelle *o*


No comments:

Post a Comment