Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Surprise!

Well, as we all know, today is Valentine's Day.  As you all might not know, I have a boyfriend (fairly new).  Well, he surprised me today by having flowers delivered to work!!!   We decided since I am going up to see him tomorrow, that we'd wait to celebrate Valentine's Day until the weekend - I can't wait!



Here are the pictures!





Aren't they GORGEOUS!!!!! 

There are tons....tons....of flowers in the arrangement!

They are all red and white and they smell absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

There are lillies, daisies, carnations and roses.  I love them all!






























There was another surprise with the flowers.   A cute little bear!!!

You can see him in this picture!

I put the flowers on the top of the hutch that is part of my desk at work.  This way I can see them all day long, and the scent wafts down every once in a while and it's just great!






















Soooo........... you're probably wondering who they came from, huh?   His name is Wolf (well......that's his nickname, lol, no real names here!). Why Wolf?  Well, for one, he likes wolves.  For two.....I guess that's the only reason, haha.  Not really sure how much other info to put here, since I'm not inclined to tell the whole story from the beginning in one fell swoop.  I'm sure he'll be mentioned here more, hence the need for a nickname for him.  For now, I will say that he makes me deliriously happy and I can't imagine my life without him.


Hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment